Saw this dog for adoption, he’s obviously been practicing for visitors
Is this even safe?
It’s not safe. That bear is going to suffocate with that plastic wrap covering his nose and mouth.
When I was in middle school I would put my Ice cream in a bowl and microwave it until it was hot and eat it like hot soup
VIRUS GOING AROUND!!!!! SIGNAL BOOST THE SHIT OUT OF THIS!!!!!
if you are on my blog and there’s a button that says “unfollow” in the upper-right corner, DO NOT CLICK IT! it will bring you to a FBI site that will trap your browser and even can access your webcam! it’s very serious and it’s important you do not click it